Digitally Speaking provides presentation and conference capture services:
Digitally Speaking service is end-to-end: from design, planning, project management to content hosting. The capture, upload, and playback process can be fully delegated with little overhead management.
- on-site capture and encoding of audio, video, slide-based presentations and full screen demonstrations, in a synchronized fashion
- custom, fully branded version of the playback user-interface
- live and/or on-demand streaming of the presentations
- soft post editing and indexation for fast access to a particular segment.
Digitally Speaking is simple for the presenters:
- They can use their own computers (Windows/Linux PC, Mac). Digitally Speaking will simply connect to their VGA port (for the projector).
- The solution captures any type of animation, including video and software demonstration
- Presenters can change slides until the last second, and improvise during their presentation or Q/A session.
- The solution is non-intrusive: no software or plugin download needed
Digitally Speaking is simple and engaging for the end-users:
- Cross platform support (Windows, Linux PC and Mac)
- No download needed (Flash based)
- Intuitive interface
- Indexation, seek, fast access to each segment.
- Fast availability after the event.
Digitally Speaking is simple for the Event Organizer:
- End-to-end service including: design, planning, on-site service, content hosting, reporting.
- Dedicated event manager.
- Project management.
- Custom or standard design and branding of the event.
- Custom or standard integration.
- Reporting and feedback.